|Many delicious choices.|
|Decaf latte, since they tragically no longer have sea salt coffee. WHY??|
|Raspberry bun. |
I know it looks incredibly gross, but it is TRANSCENDENTLY DELICIOUS.
The lady at the counter said that this is her dad's favorite.
It's one of mine (Jenne) too. :-)
Time in: 6:47 PM
Time out: 7:05 PM
Servers' recommendations: Small royal taro bun, raspberry bun, coconut buns
What we ordered: Small royal taro bun, raspberry bun, coconut buns, decaf latte, white tea
Number in our party: 2
Final check amount: $11.25
- I (Miko) was feeling a trifle grumpy after my unsatisfying meal at Chopstix, and I demanded a dessert. Luckily, Pangea was the next stop on the Conquest! We've been coming here since it opened, and it's one of our favorite dessert places on Convoy.
- The girl at the counter was adorable, and she had excellent recommendations.
- The raspberry bun was exceptionally good, and it was a choice we would never have made on our own.
- The taro bun was flaky on the outside, doughy on the inside, and absolutely delicious. It's no wonder that it's a customer favorite.
- Earlier in the day, you can grab baked goods that are fresh out of the oven at a special counter!
- There's a LOT of space with lots of tables and comfy couches. There was a group of 15 or so middle-aged Korean people having a meeting right next to us at this visit.
Address: 4689 Convoy St, Ste 100
Phone number: 858.560.0688
Accepts credit cards? Yes
Parking: Weird one-way lot that never has any available spaces
Ideal group size: Any
Available vegetarian options: Tons
Noise level: 1